1) Call for Artists (photography, short film or animation, 2D – 3D painting or woodcut, sculpture, etc.):
- Submitted 1 – 3 work samples in pdf or jpg, png files or video link and the concept of works
- Submitted works will be selected based on the quality and appropriation of the venue (please see the BACC hall information)
2) Call for Composers:
- Submitted 1 score with work description in pdf files accompanying with a link (soundcloud, dropbox, etc) to recording of the submitted work (not required)
- Certain amount of pieces will be selected to categorize into 2 sessions: 1.) Composer Reading and 2.) Concert
- 6 – 10 selected works will be performed in the reading sessions which will be guided by featured artists. Some of the works will be programmed in one of the concerts during the symposium. Both reading sessions and concerts will be professionally recorded.
- All composers of the selected works will have opportunities to attend 1 rehearsal during 5th of July (the rehearsal venue will be announced by June 10th).
- Submitted composition can include any combination from the following instrumentation:
clarinet, saxophone, trombone, keyboard, percussion, guitar/elec. guitar, violin, viola, cello, electronics
flute, oboe, horn, trumpet, viola, guitar, double bass
- Submitted a sample of your performance work: for conceptual or performance planning please submit your work in pdf file or a link (youtube, dropbox, etc.) to live performance recording
- Successful applicants will perform with the Festival Experimental Orchestra during the symposium
All the applications in three categories must be submitted through the google form: Apply here