Int-Act Open Calls 2022
- A selected proposal will be invited to exhibit during Int-Act 2022, 23th - 25th December 2022
- Selected participants will be responsible for their own expenses (e.g. flights and accommodation)
- TMAO are happy to provide an invitation letter for participants to apply their own individual grants for support.
- Selected participants need to attend the symposium
- The open calls committee will select artists with regardless of nationalities to participate in the festival. Please see below the information of application, details and schedule. The open calls offer 2 categories of application.
Call for Artworks
Call for Artworks:
visual art, photography, poetry, multimedia work, digital/mixed media, sculpture, architecture, robotics, or art works which contain different materials (e.g. textiles and material, glass, wood, metal, ceramics, mosaic, paper or other techniques all media responding for subjects)
*Selected works will be exhibited during the festival and will be supported with a small honorarium budget for installation expenses and artworks-transportation cost.
Call for Artworks Application Requirements
1) biography (200 words) and 1 recent photo
2) a picture or video link of the artwork, the applicant can send upto 5 works for the consideration, TMAO will select only 1 work by 1 applicant.
3) setting details: Please send us simple details such as stage plan, gears, construction, setting instructions, requirements (wall, screw, hanging, temperature); this would clarify how to curate your work at the space which would affect to the consideration of the whole curation)
4) a short description of work (150 words)
*** submitted works will be selected based on the quality and appropriation of the venue. Please see venue information below
Call for Project Proposal
Call for Project Proposal:
creative proposals for all individuals, groups of any kind of performers, instrumentalists to create a new collaboration related to the theme “New Act, Vocality, Transmutation”. Selected projects will be exhibited during the festival and will be supported with a small honorarium budget for installation expenses if the project requirement needs (the amount of the budget is depended on panel’s consideration).
Call for Project Proposal Application Requirements
1) Project proposal (2-4 Pages A4 max.):
- Project descriptions
- Purpose and Objectives
- Plans and Requirements
2) Biography(s) (200 words)
3) 1 recent photo